List of sold items sorted by date

• woodhouse

51 messages

Italy

Hi there,
    i wonder if there is a call to have a list of sold items sorted by closing date.
    I checked the documentation, but I only find a call that returns the items sorted by item number, but that is completely useless.

Thank you for the help

Daniele
  • @thomas
    Administrator

124 messages

Belgium

Hi there,
    i wonder if there is a call to have a list of sold items sorted by closing date.
    I checked the documentation, but I only find a call that returns the items sorted by item number, but that is completely useless.

Thank you for the help

Daniele
    • Created on Sep 16, 2019 at 5:17 AM
    Hello Daniele,

Unfortunately there is no such call. I recognize that sorting by item number may not be really useful.
    What I can advise you however is to retrieve the listing and sort it on your side.

Link (https) : as this post says, you can send us your ideas for any improvement.

Best Regards,
    --
    Thomas
    Delcampe Team
  • woodhouse

51 messages

Italy

Thank you Thomas,
    al least I know I can't get that list :)

The idea of getting the entire list is good, but if you have thousands of item it can return a lot of data.

I think you should implement a new call.

Kind regards
    Daaniele
  • klaus_schneider

70 messages

Germany

Hello Daniele,

Unfortunately there is no such call. I recognize that sorting by item number may not be really useful.
    What I can advise you however is to retrieve the listing and sort it on your side.

Link (https) : as this post says, you can send us your ideas for any improvement.

Best Regards,
    --
    Thomas
    Delcampe Team
    • Created on Sep 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM
    Hi,
    The answer unfortunately shows once again how little understanding apparently in the technology / management of Delcampe for automated order processing is available. What is the use of sorting this list outside of Delcampe? For this, first the complete list of sold items should be downloaded (takes 7 seconds per ID). Then the buyer data has to be fetched for each ID (takes another few seconds per ID). Only then could it be determined which orders have been received from a certain date. (With 50,000 items sold it will take about 7 days). A sort by sales date would be useful to compensate for the permanent problems with missing sales messages / notifications. Nice idea with the suggestions for improvement, but this is a black hole, since things are thrown in for years, without that anything in the functionality would have changed (at least not with the things missing for years, such as invoice via API or feedback for payment and Shipping information). What is needed is a public list of required functions so that users can prioritize them.
    Kind regards

Join the collectors community

Register Login